Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anaaya • Victorian Bulldog @12 weeks

What could be luckier than a lady with a 12 week old female Victorian Bulldog named Anaaya that wants me to do board and train.  How about if her boyfriend has one from a different litter about a week older. He is a male named Rushbo. I had the good fortune to have each of them for 2 week board and train.  Rushbo was a little easier at first.  Anaaya was afraid to walk on the leash.  Both dogs have good food drive so it ws pretty easy to bond.  The first week we practiced foundation obedience in the Canine College.  I was eventually able to walk both dogs all around the complex.  When we worked in the lobby these puppies were magnets for attention.  I had a blast and so did they.  I brought Anaaya into the Canine College to show her to some of my private students who were about to practice on a Rally Obedience course that I had set up earlier.  I was amazed at how well she performed even with a couple of dogs in the room.  I brought her back later to film what I had witnessed.  In a familiar place she worked great.  She was a little bothered by Molly who was helping me film.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash