Thursday, November 25, 2010

Recalls with the Big Dogs

Here are a couple of the Rottweiler Dogs I see in Board and Train.  Freya is about 7 years old and Axel is about 3.  They have both worked in Rally obedience and Axel has his Championship in the AKC show ring.  I held my camera sideways then edited the video and this is what I got.

This is URO2 Sciroco’s Freya vom Viersen RL1 (AOE), CGC, TT She comes fast and does a finish on the right. Now here here comes Multi V-rated CH Precious Gems Axel vom Viersen RN, CGC

I've been spending time this Thanksgiving working both of these friends in our very busy lobby at Best Friends.  I show them off and we socialize at the same time. While in the lobby why not watch the camp dogs play. 

Also see Axel and Freya work on a pattern with me.  Thanks Kathi, I love when you go on vacation, Allan.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash