Friday, October 9, 2009

Cat Training

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks. OOPS! I mean an old cat new tricks! You got it, I said cat. Sorry folks I will definitely leave this training up to Gregory Popovich. Board and Train, Canine Good Citizen, Rally all those fun dog training classes at Best Friends are what I'll stick to! I tell you I give this man credit, that has got to take a ton of patience. Gregory comes from a long line of circus performers so he is used to the hard work, and truly has a love for what he does. He gets all of his dog and cat actors form local animal shelters and pet rescues. He has a regular show in Las Vegas, Comedy Pet Theater. You can read more about his show in the Sun Times, or you can check out his book "You Can Train Your Cat". (St. Martin's Griffin)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash