Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oreo • 12 weeks



Sometimes my job is just too much fun. Sometimes owners get puppies and go on a vacation or have to leave town. Don't fret, have your pup spend time with me! Instead of boarding it becomes a learning experience. You're pup comes back knowing more than when you dropped them off. It was my pleasure to work with Oreo, a lab, in board and train at 12 weeks then again at 16 weeks. At first I used just a leash and played and guided and had a blast with Oreo and then the next time was a month later. He was heeling and making about turns without reminders and even sits automatically when I stop. Eye contact can be great and he is having a ball. Hopefully the owner will continue to practice and I believe it is very important to continue in an intermediate group when Oreo is 5 months old. A blast to work with..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash