Monday, September 13, 2010

Daizee at 11 weeks

Well here is the future Rally Queen in the Canine College. She is an 11 week old Great Pyrenees.  She is practicing walking on my left on a loose leash.  Daizee will sometimes sit as I stop without me asking her to, "sit".  She will lay down easily.  We are working on stay more from the sit position and I am able to do a walk around.  She will come as I run away and I can bait her to come and sit right in front of me as I stop.  I can tell her to, "watch" and she will make eye contact and she will not bark as long as I don't wait too long to give it to her.  After numerous recalls I have even been able to lure her to finish on my left. Instead of me going to her she comes to my side.

Here I have Daizee walk next to me then, "sit" when we stop. I have her , "watch" which is to make eye contact with me.  She then goes, "down"  and makes eye contact.  Then I have a bunch of food in my hand which is, "off" until she avoids then she gets every piece but has to wait until I tell her to,"take it"  A fun way to play and also control the food.  Make her do some work for every meal.  Have fun and remember when you control the games you control the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash