Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pflash & Tito


These are my two dogs. Pflash(German Shepherd)
works off leash on the left. With 2 dogs I think it is
easier for individual needs by keeping one on the left
& the other on the right. Tito(Chihuahua) has learned
it is safest to stay on my right. Even at home both can
usually be found following in the positions they've
learned in obedience training.
My about turns are quite unique. Pflash has learned
a left about turn & Tito, on my right, does a left 180°.
It may be difficult to explain but watch as we reverse
direction & Tito finds his route between me & Pflash
& in the opposite direction as Pflash.


1 comment:

  1. Allan is a fantastic dog trainer, I have seen him work with dogs for many years, including my own. He has a natural gift with dogs, and gives the best training, he gives well over 100%. I recommend his training for young puppies to adult dogs, you will be happily amazed at the out come, and so will your pet!

    ReplyDelete


Pflash