Friday, February 5, 2010

Oliver K. & Bear A.• Watching kittens watching them


While I work on perfecting the obedience that I've taught to dogs in board and train I take advantage of distractions at Best Friends Pet Motel. In our lobby we have a retail area, hotel check in, grooming, bird boarding and cats in 2 areas. Young at Heart Pet Rescue has a shelter and the other area with Young kittens. I have the dogs I'm working either sit or down while they can see the cats. The Young kittens are equally fascinated by the dogs. I began to film this and find it quite relaxing. I think this is like watching a fireplace on television. What do you think?

The above video is Oliver a 4 month Yorkie doing board & train during day care and returning home each night after mom is finished with work.


The second video is Bear A. a 9 month German Shepherd puppy in his second week of board & train. This week is spent perfecting the skills we learned except in areas of higher distractions. Bear definitely found the cats most amusing and entertaining. They found him entertaining as I did with all of them. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash