Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One Half of the Oscar Mayer team

Here I am in the isle of the Best Friends Pet Motel in Prairie View. I have half of the Oscar Mayer duo with me.  I have had him for 2 weeks of board & train.  He started off shy and would not take food.  Well that's not a problem any more.  He loves spending time with me.  We began in the Canine College which is where the group classes are held.  It is a good place to bond and introduce the game of obedience.  Once this is accomplished we practice and perfect around the 6 plus acre facility.  We have made it to the lobby where we can practice with a higher level of distraction.  In this first video we are adjusting and working together in a narrow isle.  I do have dogs adjust to me all the time and everywhere especially if in a new area or room.  I never walk into a room following a dog. 
Now here we are in an even tighter area next to some racks for food.  Again watch Mayer adjust as I turn to the right or the left. 



The only thing that could be more fun would be to do this with 2 Dachshunds , my  buddy Oscar and his partner Mayer.  Maybe the next visit to the Best Friends Pet Motel I'll be able to work both.  Allan

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash