Saturday, August 28, 2010

Welcome back Bailey ...Talk about getting lucky!

I've had the pleasure to work with Bailey, a Shetland Sheepdog in Board and Train and her mom used to bring her to group obedience class.  She loves to have a job to do so she can relax and just go for the ride.  She has had an issue with barking so first we watch some dogs playing in an outdoor camp area.

Bailey S. in the courtyard watching Vlad and Woody bark at her. Baily was happy to be with me and did not react negatively towards the dogs that were barking at her. That's my girl!

Talk About Getting Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mom dropped her off for a couple of days and asked me to spend some time working around cars. She gets stimulated and is difficult. Well Dianne, I don't think you would enjoy this coincidence as much as I did. We get to Aptkisic as I hear an ambulance and fire truck coming towards us from Weiland Rd. I had to get my camera out and bam here is the video. Good Girl Bailey!  Hope to see you back in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Pflash